A flying visit

I hadn't done a session at Blackford Hill pond in Edinburgh before, and goodness knows why as it's a wonderful place! I felt somewhat nostalgic as I met Ishbel and her family. This was where I used to visit as a little girl with my own family and for a split second I felt like I was 7 years old again, sledging down the hill, feet freezing but not a care in the world! Ishbel's parents were visiting from New Zealand so it was important for them all to have some amazing memories to keep and cherish from that precious time spent with their two grandchildren, Tobey and Olivia. Ducks fed - tick. Overjoyed grandparents - tick. Memories made - tick. Fun all round - tick!

family group with grandparents and grandchildren next to blackford pond
grandparents with grandchildren next to blackford pond
family group portraits in meadow with grandparents and grandchildren
family group portraits in meadow with grandparents and grandchildren
happy mother and father portrait in meadow flowers looking towards children

Comments

Popular Posts