Max & Niamh

I always love a wee jaunt down to Dalkeith Country Park in Midlothian. It's so picturesque in all seasons, especially when the Autumnal colours are in their prime. Meet Max and sister Niamh, Oh and their cute as a button dog, Coco! The park is frequented often by this pair and their family so it was the perfect spot for their session. I'm a sucker for a leaf throwing shot, so I couldn't let the opportunity escape my lens, given the thousands that were on the woodland floor! This pair were like chalk and cheese. Max, the quieter older brother probably wishing he could be somewhere else on a Saturday and playful little Niamh who was being, well Niamh! Well done to both of them as I was particularly pleased with the resulting shots, including Coco of course who was also very well behaved. Thanks guys :-)


Comments

Popular Posts