Beside the Sea...

A perfect, still summers day made this seaside shoot a joy. I love coming back to North Berwick in East Lothian because it reminds me of so many great days out. This is where I met Vicky and David, with their one year old son Ben, who was still in tousled, sleepy mode having recently woken from his nap. This was also Ben's first real taste of the beach so it was interesting to see how he'd react to all that sand... one tip Ben, not nice to eat! (Although I've been told countless times that's what I did at his age, ahem.) Is that a bus stop I see, you're probably wondering? Vicky and David got married in the area a few years ago and sat in the exact same bus stop for some of their wedding photographs. So feeling sentimental, they thought it would be a quirky idea to do the same, but with little Ben. Luckily there was no queue at the time...!


Comments

Popular Posts