I'm a Big Sister now!

This little girl named Eriska, was only a few months old when I first photographed her and mum Nicky wanted me back to capture her new little brother, Aarron at a similar age. Eriska has grown up into such a caring and proud big sister. Like most girls of her age she is mad about 'Frozen' so insisted that she wear her Ailsa outfit. (I didn't mind at all, since it co-ordinated very well with little Aarron's star suit.) It's lovely revisiting a family to see how they're wee ones have grown up and especially nice to meet new additions! I found it somewhat of a challenge to get a giggle out of Aarron to start with but once he was down to his birthday suit and wrapped up in a towel there was no stopping him. An adorable brother and sister combo.  






Comments

Popular Posts